Working at Webb Chemical
Our employees are our most valuable resource! Webb employees are like family and we are honored they choose us as their employer. Listen to what our employees have to say about working at Webb Chemical.
- Webb Chemical is a strong family-owned company.
- We value each employee as an individual and are committed to treating one another with respect.
- Webb Chemical invests in the development of employees both professionally and personally.
- We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Webb Chemical trains our employees in the safe handling, storage, and transportation of our products.
- We value teamwork, positive attitudes, strong work ethics, and fun!
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Matching
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
- Health/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Safe Driving Awards
- and more!
Current Job Openings
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Are you interested in joining the Webb Chemical team as a driver?
Webb Chemical is always looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our growing team. Complete our driver application today!
Webb Chemical is always looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our growing team.
Do you feel you are a great fit for the Webb Chemical family but don’t see a current job opening in your area of interest?
Send us your resume today and tell us why you’d love to join the Webb Chemical team.
Submit General Interest Resume
Webb chemical is looking to fill a full-time Human Resources Coordinator position. The ideal person would be hard working, great under pressure and have excelled communication and record keeping skills. Please see attached job description for more details.
Webb Chemical is looking to fill a full time position for a Staff Accountant. The prime candidate must be able to proficiently read and write, be computer literate, self-starter, ability to work under pressure with time management skills, good attitude, excellent communication and record keeping skills, as well as professionalism and confidentiality. Please see attached job description for more details.