Working at Webb Chemical
Our employees are our most valuable resource! Webb employees are like family and we are honored they choose us as their employer. Listen to what our employees have to say about working at Webb Chemical.
- Webb Chemical is a strong family-owned company.
- We value each employee as an individual and are committed to treating one another with respect.
- Webb Chemical invests in the development of employees both professionally and personally.
- We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Webb Chemical trains our employees in the safe handling, storage, and transportation of our products.
- We value teamwork, positive attitudes, strong work ethics, and fun!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
- Health/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe Driving Awards
- and more!
Are you interested in joining the Webb Chemical team as a driver?
Webb Chemical is always looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our growing team in Muskegon Heights, MI and Fort Wayne, IN.
We can offer full-time Monday-Friday hours with limited overnight travel and weekend work (rotating schedule).
Submit your resume today!
We are currently looking for an outstanding Purchasing Manager based out of our Muskegon Heights, MI location! This position will oversee the purchasing (sourcing and buying functions) of all chemicals needed for our customers.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Strong math, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Proven leader who can join our management team and handle planning for today and tomorrow’s changes in our industry
- Previous experience in chemical distribution is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience in a purchasing management role is required
Webb Chemical is looking to fill the position of Chemical Handler 1 and 2. This is a 3rd shift position with a schedule of 10:30pm-6am.
Chemical Handler 1 Position entails: operating forklift to unload/load trucks and stage products for next day deliveries. Help transfer chemicals to new containers as needed. Work with inventory management system to ensure all product is placed where it is assigned.
Chemical Handler 2 Position entails: tanker/drum washout, using the inventory management system for shipping and receiving, handling of solvents, packaging, following safety procedures. Working outdoors in varying weather conditions.
Requirements: Strong computer and communication skills, forklift operation experience, self-starter
Webb Chemical is always looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our growing team.
Do you feel you are a great fit for the Webb Chemical family but don’t see a current job opening in your area of interest?
Send us your resume today and tell us why you’d love to join the Webb Chemical team.
Submit General Interest Resume